- Power comes from a 2.7-liter four-cam V6 from the Maserati Merak, producing 170 hp.
- One of only 1,250 sold in the US and Canada in 1972.
- This SM is finished in the subtly elegant color combination of 'Sable Métallisé' (Metallic Sand) over a natural brown leather interior.
- The front facia of this SM was redesigned to meet the strict regulations set by the US government mandating sealed beam headlights in a fixed housing.
- 1972 Motor Trend Car of the Year, amongst additional international acclaim
- It was the world's fastest front-wheel drive car during its initial launch.
- The height-adjustable hydropneumatic suspension achieves an excellent ride and handling combination.
- A wonderfully preserved original example, having been loved since new and having covered only 51,663 miles since new.
Senior Car Specialist